Where is Adi Kailash situated?
Adi Kailash and Om Parvat have a very prominent place in Hindu Mythology. Adi Kailash is one of the Panch Kailash in Hindu mythology. As per religious belief, people believe that Lord Shiva used to stay and meditate in Adi Kailash. That’s the reason Adi Kailash is also known as Chota Kailash, Shiva Kailash, and Baba Kailash. According to our ancestors, there are only eight mountains in India that have the Om symbol imprinted on them. One of these magical mountains was discovered in the Dharchula-Pithoragarh district of Uttarakhand. Adi Kailash & Om Parvat come in the Himalayas range, and the elevation point is 6191 m. An Om impression will form when snow deposits on the black mountain of Om Parvat. It is an example of nature’s miraculous power. This place is a combination of religion and peace.
This spiritual yatra is designed for six days so you can experience the beauty and culture of the Kumaon Region.
- Day one starts from Haldwani, Bheemtal, Kainchi Dhaam-Jageshwar Dham, Danya, and a night stay at Pithoragarh. Each place has its importance in terms of beautiful scenery and spiritual aspects.
- Day two: From Pithoragarh to Dharchula, you will be a witness to the region’s tradition and culture.
- On the third day, we will be moving from Dharchula to Nabhihang/Kala Pani, where you can spot yourself between nature and the mountain range of Om Parvat.
- On the fourth day, Om Parvat darshan and after that blessing by Shiva yatra, resume towards Jyolinkong.
- On day five, Adi Kailash Darshan, there is a slight deviation, which is a perfect point to see Om-Parvat.
- Day six will be the last day of our spiritual yatra. While coming back, you get a chance to explore Patal Bhuvanesh.
Important Things You Should Carry
This yatra will be conducted at a high altitude of 3987 mts., so there are some important things you should carry.
- Winter clothes like thermals, caps, hand gloves, and jackets.
- Medicines like colds, headaches, painkillers, and your prescribed medication.
- Waterproof Shoes should have a grip and be comfortable.
Haldwani - Bheemtal (Breakfast) - Kainchi Dhaam - Jageshwar Dham - Danya (Lunch)- Pithoragarh ( Night Stay)