Binsar Trek, located in the tranquil Kumaon region, offers magnificent views of the snow-capped Himalayan ranges Chaukhamba, Trishul, Nanda Devi, Shivling, and Panchachuli. The calm refuge of Binsar is a great place to unwind from the bustle of the city, breathe in the fresh air, and take in the sights of the White Mountains and lush greenery.
Also, the sunrise and sunset vistas will leave you wanting more and returning to the location repeatedly. Some of the most popular activities that may keep you entertained for days and are packed with thrills include nature walks, Binsar Trekking, bird viewing, wildlife sanctuary visits, and village tours.
What is Binsar’s area of expertise?
Binsar, which is perched at a height of 2420 meters, is renowned for providing breathtaking views of the majestic Himalayan peaks Chaukhamba, Nanda Devi, Nanda Kot, Panchachuli, and Kedarnath. The 300 kilometers of breathtaking and expansive views of Himalayan peaks that can be seen from Binsar Zero point are the town’s major draw.
- The trek is a gradual descent of about 7 km and takes about 3 – 4 hrs.
- In between this trek, enjoy a tea break to refresh and fill yourself. Dhaulchina is located at an elevation of 6100 ft.
- Enjoy the beautiful morning views on the second day of your Binsar Trekking adventure while eating breakfast.
- At the Rock Garden, take in the beauty of the Central Himalayas and capture some special moments.
- There are many locations for picnics along the 8 miles of this section of the Binsar Trek where you may refuel and unwind.
- Reach the historic Jageshwar temple after a two-hour trek, then visit the heritage complex and discover some spiritual principles.